Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Breakfast Television Segment

Tomorrow I have a quick segment on BT Edmonton!  I am pretty pumped.  I am pretty nervous as well.  I have never done anything like this, so I am as confused on what I am to wear to what info is really important!  There is so much I can say about what placentas have done over the past 1000 years, and what they currently do. 

I need to breath.  One breath at a time.  I am excited to say also that one of my recent clients will be on the show as well with her 6 week old.  It is going to be wonderful to have support there.

I am hoping that bringing it to television media will help our local mothers learn more on what placenta encapsulation is all about.  And, more so, to show the public that it is not a gross thing, to take some of the taboo away from it.  Education is key!

I will also be bringing along sample capsules and art.  I think promoting the beauty of the placenta will also open peoples eyes regarding how sacred this process is.

Anyways, I will hopefully be able to post a link to the segment tomorrow.  And I will catch you up on just how great it was (fingers crossed).

Here is a link to BT in case you're wondering.  The segment starts at 8:40am!!

No comments: