Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Breakfast Television Segment is Now Online!!!

Oh My Goodness!!  So, as my husband was working this morning, my little brother drove me to my interview this morning.  Here is a quick run down of my day:

5:30am - Alarm
5:35am - Hair/Make up
6:00am - Drink too many cups of coffee
6:20am - Review Notes (none of which I was asked)
6:30am - Convince myself not to vomit (I was nervous)
6:40am - Drive to City TV
7:15am - We arrived and parked (actually, we drove around the parking lot 4 times trying to find the perfect spot for my brothers sweet Tacoma)
7:35am - Wait......
7:50am - Walk up to studio
8:00am - Arrive, check in
8:10am - Pee (Still nervous)
8:12am - Wait.....  We actually discussed breastfeeding, baby's, and all things birth!  Good times!!
8:30am - Meet Ryan (Interviewer)
8:34am - Wait......
8:44am - Live to air........

Here is the finished segment.  Please share the love!!

Placenta Pills

8:55am - Go home

I have had numerous responses to this mornings interview.  So much thanks going out to all who support this and share the info.  Once again, if you are looking for further information on my placenta services please see SuperMomma Placenta Services - Placenta Edmonton

2 comments:

ShannonC said...

Well, if you were nervous, I couldn't tell! You did awesome!

SuperMommaDoula said...

Thank you so much Shannon!! It was a bit mid boggling, but it was the quickest 4 minutes ever!